From the start of the 2018 season, the club is pleased to add an exciting new category of membership. This category is Flexible Membership which provides a lower cost annual fee with many benefits:
- Full 7 day access to the course
- The opportunity to play in all Saturday and Sunday club competitions*
- The opportunity to gain and maintain an official CONGU handicap
- The opportunity to pay in three installments, interest free
- Entry to midweek evening 9 hole competitions
- Full use of the clubhouse
- Discounted food and drink prices in the clubhouse
- Reduced green fees for your guests
- An opportunity to obtain a County ( Cheshire) card which allows reduced green fees at many local clubs
- A free golf lesson from our professional
*( for exceptions, see item 15 in Terms and Conditions )
Flexible Membership is a credit based system using points as follows:
£495 – Initial Fee
includes 120 credits
£300 – 120 additional credits
£100 – 32 additional credits
Cost of Rounds in Credits
The cost of a Peak round is 8 credits
The cost of an Off-peak round is 5 credits
All Day Saturday
Sunday before 3pm
Wednesday before 11am
See Terms and Conditions for additional information.
If a flexible member just plays in Saturday competitions, for the initial fee of £495, they can play on 15 Saturdays. They can play on an additional 15 Saturdays after paying a subsequent £300, or 4 Saturdays after paying a subsequent £100.
If a flexible member just plays during the week (excluding peak time on Wednesdays), for the initial fee of £495, they can play 24 rounds. They can play an additional 24 rounds after paying a subsequent £300, or 6 rounds after paying a subsequent £100.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Rounds must be booked in via the online systems, either V1 for competitions or BRS for other times.
2. *Upon entering any competition, they are eligible to play in, flexible members must pay the same entry fee as ordinary members.
3. If a flexible member plays a partial round, this will still cost the same number of credits as the equivalent full round.
4. If a flexible member wishes to play a casual round of golf and has insufficient credit, they may play on payment of the appropriate green fee, or by topping up their credits prior to playing.
5. Flexible members cannot play in competitions without having the appropriate credit in advance.
6. Payment of the £495 is in advance, or over a direct debit/standing order over 3 months (£165 per month)
7. Subsequent payments of either £300 or £100 are in advance of playing.
8. A Flexible Member can play as a guest of another member without using their credits upon payment of an appropriate green fee.
9. A Flexible Member may bring guests to play but cannot use their credits for their guests. The appropriate green fee for their guests must be paid.
10. Credits cannot be carried over into a subsequent year.
11. Flexible Members have the same benefits and can play in the same competitions as ordinary members other than the exclusions listed.
12. Flexible Members are not classed as ordinary members as described in the Articles of Association.
13. Flexible Members cannot be part of the Management Committee.
14. Flexible Members cannot vote at a General Meeting.
15. Flexible Members cannot play in the respective Captain’s Day, President’s Day or the Centenary Trophy competitions
16. Flexible Members cannot enter club knockout competitions
17. Flexible Members cannot represent the club in golfing matches, e.g. Derbyshire & Cheshire, Dunham Forest, Archie Preston etc.
18. Flexible Members have the option to upgrade to full membership during their period of flexible membership.
19. Flexible Members will also pay the annual £15 EGU/Insurance Fee as other members, unless having paid the EGU fee at another club.