This update has now been superceded – Our Golf course is now closed until further notice
Among the limitations we are all observing, golf remains one of the few sports that people can still enjoy within the latest government guidelines.
At the time of writing, our course is still open to visitors ( although this may change at any time)
We’re taking all of the necessary precautions and would like to share the recent advice from England Golf below to help you to stay safe during your round:
- Golfers suffering from or showing symptoms of the COVID-19 infection must self-isolate.
- Vulnerable groups or those with underlying health issues should heed government advice to self-isolate.
- Follow the 20-second handwashing techniques recommended by Public Health England.
- Change your shoes in the car park.
- Pay online or with a contactless card when you arrive, please avoid using cash.
- On the course, maintain a minimum distance of two metres between yourself and playing partners. Take care to adhere to this on teeing grounds and greens.
- Consider playing in smaller groupings – i.e. two balls – to adhere with social distancing
- Golfers should leave the flagstick in the hole at all times, Rakes have been removed, just smooth the sand with your foot after you have played your shot.
- Common courtesies – handshakes are to be avoided. Offering a thumbs up or some other form of friendly greeting should be used as an alternative.
- We’ve now closed our clubhouse, but you can still enjoy a round on the course. It’s a great way to keep exercising, stay in touch with your friends and get some much needed time in the open. Click here to check availability and book your round now.
- If we have to close or you can’t make it, we’ll refund or rearrange to suit you.